Stradbrook introduces the Mesogun!
Meso-gun therapy (in conjunction with hyaluronic acid and/or PRGF or vitamins)
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment of micro-injections that are introduced into the mesoderm - which is the middle layer of skin. Mesotherapy involves multiple injections of clinically specialised ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, (a filler material) and/or platelet rich growth plasma, (PRGF), or just a tailor-made ampule of vitamins, into the layer of skin just below the surface using a very fine needle. The treatment rejuvenates and stimulates elastin and collagen production providing many benefits to the skin. When combined with Hyaluronic acid it greatly improves hydration and moisture levels back to the skin.
Why Meso-gun therapy?
Treatment with the U225 Meso-gun takes mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness with less pain and bruising for the patient. This is possible due to the following technological features:
- Using pneumatic energy, there is rapid movement of the needle. It takes 36 milliseconds for the needle to penetrate and withdraw from the skin, making the procedure virtually painless
- During injection, only the needle moves backwards and forwards, thus providing delicacy and avoiding pressure which causes pain
- Due to the extremely high frequency of injections (500 micro injections per minute or 8-9 per second), the fibroblasts in the skin is additionally stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis
- The amount of injected material is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenlyUsing the meso-gun reduces needle vibration. This translates into less pain and less bruising and allows treatment of more sensitive areas such as the eyes, lips, face and scalp. What is Meso-gun therapy used to treat?
- General skin rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands
- Stretch marks
- Fine facial lines
- Thinning skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Thinning hair
- The improvement of the appearance of some scars
Call for more information or to book an appointment 01732 771402
02 April, 2014